Apply for a working group, developing the priorities or fields of work of the National Youth Forum! Your skills will be of applied to local, national and European level.
1. What is the role of the working groups?
Working groups are a fun place in which we share information and learn together from each other. The working group aims both to increase the capacity of the National Youth Forum and its member organizations in this priority and to build on the achievements over the years resulting in the aspects of protecting the interests of young people.
2. What happens in a workgroup?
Members of the working groups will be able to actively participate in:
– Developing policy documents;
– Development and monitoring youth policies;
– Implementation of initiatives, campaigns and events;
– Communication with stake holders.
You can apply here: https://goo.gl/rrjp6C
See the priorities of the National Youth Forum here: http://nmf.bg/images/Atachements/priorities_NYF.pdf
Application deadline: February 16th